Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Time Blogging!!

Hey all~
So this is my very first blog. It is new and strange so just work with me. My roommate Kara is the one who got me to start a blog so congrats goes to her. I am loving life and enjoying every second of it! I am currently attending Brigham Young University Idaho. I absolutely love it! Today we invited our big FHE family over for chicken noodle soup. It was a success. There was 15 of us here. We missed those who weren't able to come. Our FHE brothers brought dessert and it was delicious. I have amazing roommates and I am very grateful for them. Life is wonderful! These are some pics of today. Isn't my FHE family cute?
the "other" tableThe soup was tasty!My wonderful FHE sistersThis pot was big enough to fit a baby in it

This was the "cool" table...

1 comment: