Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fun Fun Fun

I love being off track and living in Rexburg. Life is still just as busy. I am so excited for my Relief Society this semester. The sisters are amazing and I am so lucky to be apart of their experience here. Sunday we had a combined Relief Society because the other President hadn't been called yet and Bishop Pence decided to have a testimony meeting. All I can say is wow! It was so beautiful. I know that is what I needed to start off this semester. My ward is going to be so great this semester!!!
So I have been thinking more about me and who I am.. I feel like I have fallen into a bottomless lake.. I have no idea what I want to do with my life.. I find myself asking who am I often..
I love to listen to good music.. I love to dance in the rain.. I laugh at stupid jokes.. I can get lost in the night sky.. Love the stars!! I am not as adventurous as I thought I once was.. I like being comfortable.. Even though I am from Idaho I hate being cold!! Love the snow but hate my feet being cold all the time.. I still want to be a princess even though I am 21 years old.. why not right..
I have decided that taking life one day at a time is better than worrying about what might come tomorrow.. when I worry about tomorrow I forget to live today..
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on." ~Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment